Saturday, April 11, 2009

About My God.

About My God.

When is the last time I write a poem?
I mumbled to myself, then the only one answered:
Why, too long to remember.
I don't know him, so I asked:
Who are you?
He thundered: I am your God!
The God of words, of images, of love, of emotions!
Alright, stop that! I don't believe in God,
I surely don't appreciate a mere being playing God!
Why? he inquired, looking slightly bewildered.
Well, for starters, I replied calmly, you are supposedly
Omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient,
so how come I haven't seen you before, I feel forever helpless, neither
do you know why I don't believe in you.
Without a word, God turned ashen and around,
strutted out the door.
Then I began writing this poem.

P.S.: Oh my, I asked for help, and my God, he actually answered..haha. You know what, I can never be friend with or love God - if there is even one - because he would be far superior.

No comments: