Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Close to Things

These days my river of words seems to have all dried up. Now, you are seeing the shoal. Of course, random thoughts and imagery flash, but to put them to words seems more laborious than ever, enervating even.

The CNY mood at my workplace is riveting. One can be easily displaced, taking the generosity and cheerfulness of others for granted and as a permanent fixture.

Future, as usual, hides behind closed doors, depending on whichever you open, and I'm not even twisting the knot. So there is no "Knock, knock, who's there?", or "What's up?". I am not asking for anything, really.

On one hand, I rather write more, read more, but time is a scarce commodity, and writing seems so frivolous at this stage of life.

Maybe it's time to put a close to things.

No comments: