Sunday, January 04, 2009

Cloud Watching / A Few of My Favourite Things / Final Glory

5.44 PM: Each plume of cloud seemed to be floating seamlessly towards my left, beguiled by a light gale. I never knew that cloud watching can be so therapeutic.6.15 PM: A wisp of cloud like a sublime brush of Chinese ink, the setting sky in all its nuances, and the glittering, gentle sea, these are a few of my favourite things.
6.30 PM: The setting, golden sun in its final glory. I wished you were beside me.

Note: Pictures taken off West Coast.

2 comments:

Anonymous_X said...

Fantastic photos! Especially the last one...love how the sun gives the glittering gold effect on the water. =)

Oh, and belated Happier New Year 2009!

(T) (H) (B) said...

Envy lor.. I don't have time to stop and look at clouds.

Anw, I need help to do a survey. Questions on blog. Thank you in advance. =)