Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Amateurish Photography Begins Here...

A Nikon Coolpix S210 is my latest impulse buy at S$290. Truly, a digital camera is a luxury. Though, I am enjoying every moment...Earlier this year, I was in awe, looking up into the yellow and green maze. This afternoon, the memory flowed back.Despite multiple takes, I still can't seem to catch the exquisite beauty of the pinkish petals to my satisfaction. Imagine my gloom amidst the blooms.It suddenly occurred to me then how the One up there has a weird sense of humour, contriving to add colours to flowers for reproduction purpose, or rather for pollination. Yet, we are drawn to them too.Now, let's play "Spot the Squirrel". I learned that luck and a speedy reaction do play their roles in photography. The furry mate appeared out of nowhere, but was simply too fast for me, scurrying into the shadow of the foliage.I took this, just in case you wonder where I was, and also, it seems to me that anyone who visits the Botanic Gardens would have taken one at least. Say, I wonder have the London swans ever mistaken the fleeting sculptures as their mothers?

P.S.: More of my humble photos will be uploaded later. I am just too exhausted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
(T) (H) (B) said...

oki... waiting for it.. =)