Wednesday, January 02, 2008

An Update

What I've been reading...All Quiet on the Western Front, a war novel...



What I've been listening...YUI, my current favourite Jap rocker...



What I've been writing...since 2008 approached...

Alone. I'm alone, not lonely, as the clock strikes twelve. The box is on, penetrating the silence, amid my handphone beeping well-wishing messages that are ignored. My head spins, darkness clouds my eyes, I'm falling into sleep...

Yup, I'm dead tired.


I don't wish to know how old I'll be this year, how much more to go in this filthy shell. Perhaps then, I'll be happier.

I'm still writing this same line, over and over, on this novel entitled "My Life".

I know I should have started the new year on a better note. I wish I could...

2 comments:

Winn said...

she looks young, matured, innocent yet strong willed when she's singing and rocking the guitar.

everyone comes and goes, alone..eventually:)

where would u publish ' my life' ? will keep u posted shld i have a new blog..:)

mrdes said...

Hi Winn,

"everyone comes and goes, alone..eventually:)" Thanks, I like that.

"My life" will never be published as it will never be finished till I've passed on from this world. Confused? I've written somewhere how our life is an "unfinished novel".

That's a promise right? You've just made my day:)