Friday, December 14, 2007

Good for bed.

I'd have liked to write more. But as usual, I was distracted by various things. I don't even read much these days. By the time I reached home, it would be pretty late - just enough time to have a bath, sip a cup of tea and check my emails. Even now I'm yawning while typing. The long hours at work, early morning Champion League soccer, dinners plus desserts with friends, mean that I hardly have energy for other things. And then there is the Hong kong drama series "秀才遇着兵", which I've borrowed from a colleague. I watched the first three episodes and they were hilarious, to say the least.

*Yawn*. Now I am good for bed. Well, the good news is tomorrow is Saturday, so I get to wake up late.

1 comment:

Winn said...

wake up already or not.

i fell asleep reading 2 pages of book yesterday..and i might just sleep halfway even watching movies at home or in cinema.....head tired.