Saturday, March 10, 2007

A 5 Minutes Post

It is strange not updating this blog. A case of habit or addiction - does it really matter? I have a mental breakdown on Thursday during evening class. We were going through a question, or rather, the lecturer was guiding us through the solution, when it hit me that no way am I able to produce that in exam. There, I realised the enormity of the task ahead. Maybe I am not cut out for this, I thought, even though I knew straight away at the first lesson, that I have chosen the right option paper bases purely on interest.

To cut a long story short, interesting things seem to be evolving at my workplace at increasing regularity.

I am going to the IT fair today:-) A IT moron going to a IT fair. A IT moron going to a IT fair. Aye, that is what you heard - twice. But that is all for now, till next time...

No comments: