Thursday, December 08, 2005

What a Lousy Day

I am having a lousy day. Waking up at 8 am to a heavy head; thinking that I could sleep away my flu - some wishful thought that is. Taking a tasteless breakfast (no thanks to my blocked nose), getting into my favourite Hard Rock Cafe brown T-shirt from Hong Kong, hoping and pretending to have a fine day. Hey, I am supposed to take my first paper today. Mentally, I am supposed to be focused, on a war path with all system ready to go. But no, nothing of that sort happened. I was like one whole chunk of slimy, warm mud, which left my brain clouded with nothing, absolutely nothing; zip, zero. And needless to say, my marks for this paper will also end up with something close to zero. Oh, that I am pretty sure...

PS: To rub salt to wound, xiaxue is leading...urgh! And my flu is getting no better.

No comments: