Saturday, November 12, 2005

Time Served On A Platter

I have time served on a platter today, partly due to my flu bugs, forcing me indoor. Time flies if you are on the net, reading or blogging. I hardly took my eyes off the laptop's screen the whole day - my only connection to the world. But I have company. Plenty of them as a matter of fact - OLT, mrbrown, Postdoc Hell, little one, just to name a few. So I just like to thank them for sort of being there for me, though I do not know them personally or have I ever met them face-to-face. And they are the reasons why I started blogging in the first place. Not to sound too patronizing, they inspire me in my literary journey we love to call blogging. Again, I thank you.

1 comment:

Truman said...

right fucking on, Mr. Des! Keep on rocking in the free world!