Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sports for Life

It's not uncommon for me to blog twice in one day. That is not to say that I've too much time on my hand, though undeniably, this seems to be the case.

I was at Clementi this afternoon after the rain, to have a dip in the pool. This was something I truly needed to do, after laying off for some time. I was having perpetual flu and dizzy spells the past week, even yesterday, but I was glad to finish ten laps today, though at a slower pace. Needless to say, I still miss my date up the hill. With time or without, one's health can't be more important. It was that Maju FCC's (Army Fitness Conditioning Centre) CO (Commanding Officer) who gave us the RTians (Remedial Training trainees) an uncle's lecture on installing exercise as a lifestyle. I will remember it for life.

Damn! Sometime I still miss those runs I had around Maju camp. Maybe I can plan one of my runs to reach the camp's guard post.

Now, as I type this on my laptop, I feel light-hearted and my breaths come easy. I dare say this is due to the swim, nothing more.

No comments: