Monday, October 08, 2007

One grouchy man coming up!

Firstly, I've absolutely no idea why I'm up at this weird hours. I was already in bed after the Liverpool-Tottenham match, read a few pages of Ha Jin's Waiting before falling asleep, only to be awaken at about 1.00 am. So I thought a few more pages of the same would send the Z monster in, yet I'm still here typing away, my mind a huge blank.

Why am I still awake? No, this has absolutely nothing to do with the swim. In fact, I had been pretty disciplined lately with a curfew of twelve midnight. Just like Cinderella having to reach home by midnight before his coachman turns to mouse and his carriage turns to pumpkin. I get all irritated in the morning and for the rest of the day without a good sleep the night before.

Without sleep, mrdes is one grouchy man. Get the hell out of my way! Watch it! Don't you step on my toe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! sometimes exercise gives you that extra kick of energy. that could be it. try counting to 100 that helps me sometimes. or maybe you just don't need the sleep at all. either way GOOD NIGHT!! :)

Whiskoffee said...

go swimming and make yourself v tired. it always work for me - when i do go swimming, that is. =p