Tuesday, June 13, 2023

No Word

I guess once in a while, one has to give himself some encouragement. I realised too the power of positive self-talk. And it does no harm to take a breather. Or even reward yourself with something tangible. I still, and will always, remember how at the age of forty, I picked up the world of classical music. For this, I have the library@esplanade and "That CD" shop to thank. From Chopin (the most relatable), Bach, Beethoven to Vivaldi, they can fill up any empty soul and bestow ascension of the spirit. I sometimes wonder where would I be without music. To think that classical music, just like any other music, are only sounds play at certain interval, at different pitch, yet it can stir emotions from their deep slumber. Some of which, you never even know exist, as you don't even have word for them.    

No comments: