Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Random Order

It's noted that after the outburst, comes the lull, the calm. I realised there is no good out of getting angry. You only hurt yourself, while the perpetrator gets off scot-free.

So I'm singing today, bought my stuff though a tad expensive. Having a slight cough. Must be the weather, but I am surviving. Thinking of my writing, my studies, my office work, playing soccer this weekend and running Mount Faber next weekend, in random order.

Back to reading fiction. At this point, reading Franz Kafka's The Trial, long awaited.

1 comment:

(T) (H) (B) said...

I'm coughing and have a slight temperature... Thik I'm going to dieeeeeee...

Btw, come read liao don waste. Have to show presence. No comment on one post can go look for other posts to put comments. hahahha