Saturday, November 15, 2008

At Least

You know, when you are my age, and single, every little thing can get to you. On Thursday morning, I woke up with an agonising pain in my back. I suspect, this has to do with my posture sitting on my chair in my bedroom the night before. I thought I could just walk it off, but instead, it got worse. All the negativity set in, dominated. One colleague joked that a man's back is especially critical - in bed, that is. At least, that was what I thought she was leading me to think. Thanks god, I didn't explode, just chuckled softly. At least, my humour was intact. At least, my back is getting better now. At least, I muster enough optimism to blog and write.

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

aiyo.. My back hurts too. From working too hard in bed.. (-.-)"

mrdes said...

*Dry laugh*...kick your bf off the bed then.