Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Promises, Promises, Promises...

I promise myself to write something to keep the spirit up...

After another evening class tomorrow, my third one in three days, and if I don't go insane by then, I will go for a swim after work on Thursday. Oh, that I promise!

By hook or by crook, I will find some time this week to watch "The Go Master". KL was talking about it last week; I've been talking about it for weeks! So this I promise!

I truly need to find more time for "The Cleft". Somehow, my progress has stalled. There are books that ought to be read in one's life, and it's definitely one of them. Oh, this much I promise!

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Managed to go for a swim??

mrdes said...

Actually, no. I'm so mentally exhausted that I'm doing absolutely nothing and spacing out. Well, at least, I'm online. That ought to count for something.