Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sky Of Love (Koizora)

The theatre was barely half-filled. Maybe that was why, but by the end, all were silent, utterly captivated. In the dark, I heard sniffing, sobbing. And by that, we were somewhat connected. I swear I would have passed my tissue to the person next to me if there was one.

"Sky of Love" is a nice, lovely tearjerker, if you love the genre of "Be With You" and "Crying out for Love in the Center of the World". Also about first love, this one comes without a twist in the tale, though there is a more serious tone, and perhaps a social message. The ending is a tad too predictable, but it takes nothing away. To think I nearly give this one a miss...

I wish I could be the sky, to watch over you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the show ... Cried ALOT :(