Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Ling86's Larkin Step

It's beautiful, isn't it? But in all honesty, I don't get the lyrices...

Larkin Step

God he turned and walked away,
Couldn't think of what to say,
when plane engines fall through your roof;
And I broke my knee while walking down the street that I live in,
While no one was passing by.

Life moves along, and it trickles down the cheeks of every beautiful boy;
Time moves along; and it breaks every bone in your spine.

And into the flight of night,
Insomnia strikes, and hopes alight,
Set ourselves up to fall;
So we stargaze and we write down all the things that we'll do;
Fall into the river; our pocket full of stone,
Full of stone.

2 comments:

Anonymous_X said...

The clue is in the name "larkin". Heh. I was too once wondering about it.

Whiskoffee said...

she is pretty =)