Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Having the flu

Yes. I stayed home today due to my flu. Even the doctor shook his head and banned me from swimming, running in the near future, without me telling him anything. Must be my age catching up, I thought.

So I shut up, took my medicines and fell into bed straight upon home. That was last evening; didn't do much good. I was heavily-doped, laying in bed all day, but the flu just won't go. The medicines are pretty strong, but the flu viruses are having a field day, even now. I hate having the flu, being in bed all day, and being sick and single, of course.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww!! thats so sad!! i had a cold... it was 2 days of bed and boredom... i feel your pain.

Anonymous_X said...

Hope you get well soon, man. Try to amuse yourself with some book, maybe?

(T) (H) (B) said...

*hugz*

Hope you're feeling better... =)

thank you for the Birthday wish too... =)

Whiskoffee said...

hope u r up and kicking now =)