Thursday, December 27, 2007

Anguished, thus Happy Thoughts...

There is a price for everything, even for the living space you take on this planet, perhaps even heavier on a tiny island like ours. Youthfulness tends to distort this picture: you think the whole world owes you.

I say, there is a thin line between a level-headed go-getter with a F1-racer-like drive (or determination) dreaming of making it big and a daredevil who has worked hard, but hasn't achieved much due to his young age, yet demands the world for his effort. It's a matter of perspective I guess, one is humble and thinks his future is just beginning, another already thinks the world of his achievement. That is the side-effect of excessive emphasis on academic result from young, and an emblem of this age of instant gratification.

At this point, linking the blogger to this post would be a disservice to my homeland and the rest of mankind.

I had a long day...happy thoughts, happy thoughts...

The Chelsea-Aston Villa match at Stamford Bridge just ended 4-4. What a game! And I will be having a day off on Friday, which means I've got to hatch a plan for it, giving me pleasure aplenty.

No comments: