Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Premature Goodbye...

Life is such, all things good have to come to an end. Yet, it isn’t all without reason. We have our days; now that they are gone, there is no point looking back. The Screamer/Schemer emphasised this point, lamenting about how she stops looking forward to coming to office.

I swear I tried to talk her out of that mindset, suggesting for her to study part-time perhaps, to do things other than work. She agreed completely, except just like me, taking exams drives her nut. That wasn’t totally unexpected, but at least she talks. My mole, my eyes and ears, tell me Hitler’s Young is on her way out, following Cher, who is walking down the aisle in July.

We all have our own path, own loves, and reason to live. It just so happens that we pass each other at this junction, this time, after which, perhaps never to meet again for the rest of our lives. I am going to miss Hitler’s Young: her drive, her roaring laughter, her openness, and the friendship she offers.

3 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Where is ur mole? Anw, to ur question on ugly n good -looking guys cheating. It means when good-looking 1 cheats it's understandable. Not so kek sim. If ugly 1 cheat n u hor.. insulted la!

mrdes said...

Hi HB. My mole? I was refering to a colleague who is my informant.

Wah, you remember I asked that question? Haha...it's a long chain of thoughts that constitutes it lah (that is what your posts do to me) And it started from my personal observations of ugly men with pretty girlfriends...so kek sim..haha

mrdes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.