Saturday, June 09, 2007

Hey, no apology needed,,,

Warning: Words in boredom ahead. Hey, no apology needed. Did I just hear that?

I had planned to write a thousand words, to let them flow. Yet, nothing. Images, witty lines (I like to think so), memories are but flowery embellishment of me. So who is mrdes? Just a mask I put on for freedom - of thoughts, of desires and hope. Hope for a better me, desires of various manner leading to a beautiful day. So here, I put down my mask, and speak as me - the real me. Soul boldly naked, uninhibited, without half-truths or innocuous lies. Yet, nothing.

Hey, no apology needed. Did I just hear that?

2 comments:

JerL said...

Yes. No apology needed. :) You write what you want to write and we read what we want to read. Haha..

mrdes said...

haha...how true. Words are subjected to misinterpretation and misrepresentation after all.