Monday, April 09, 2007

An Ugly Head

Melancholy rears its ugly head. Maybe it is the stress of having to cope with work and classes. There are also things constantly on my mind. I still think the swim I had on Sunday has given me some sort of relief. In other words, it could have been worse. There are regrets in my life, and there are regrets in my life - whatever that means. I should have persevered and gone to university full-time. Age is a factor, you and I have been warned. Sometimes, it feels like I am running in circles. More pain, no gain - what is the point? And I have only myself to blame, as always.

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

My nightmare will be pver in June.. hahaha I WANT TO GRADUATE!!

mrdes said...

Your bitch! haha...okay, what can I say: I actually happy for you!Haha