Monday, March 05, 2007

Let It Be Me!

The days are long and hard. This journey seems endless - at times, breathless, at others, just short of inspirations. We all claim to put our best foot forward, only to put it in our mouth, or get a kick in the teeth. In defeat, we climb back up the slope, towards the invisible peak clouded out by mists of emotions, office politics and such. In despair or desperation, you step on your team mates, some emaciated almost to skeletons. If only one is allowed to reach the top, let it be me. So back to snapping bones, slipping on dried blood on the way up - right after I take my lunch...

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

The title remind me of the last sentence of an oldie.. It began with "I bless the day I found u, and end with let it be me..." =)

mrdes said...

Now I know why it sounds so familiar:-P