Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sudden Gloom

My mood turns a sudden gloom not unlike the sky. As my evening class's foreign talent carried her lesson to a mumble, silence seemed to engulf and my mind wandered till someone's handphone sounded. For no reason, at that moment, I wished for a special person to whisper or message loving sweet nothingness to. It got pathetic, or rather neurotic when I thought of picking up my handphone, pretending as if my soulmate was on the line - right in the middle of the class.

I have not been myself lately, as if all my strength has been sucked into a dark abyss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sucks.. hang in there tho, it'll pass..

that or... you need to go and ask some hottie in your class out on a date!!! hopefully, there are hotties in your class....

Anonymous said...

i just realized "date" might be too strong.. you should talk to a hottie in your class!! (assuming there are hotties in your class.....:P)