Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Dating Game Begins...

I reached home, took a bath and now sit in front of my laptop. Mind full of thoughts, heart filled with sentiments. I just went out with her on a date - well, sort of. We enjoyed ourselves but there are doubts, not much, but still suffice to matter to me. Well, she seems too eager to please. I know, I may sound like I am picking bones in an egg. But she was so keen, almost frantic, in trying to convince me that we actually think alike and how she would not have expectations of me. So much so that she seemed so lifeless, characterless. I don't know, perhaps it is just me. The other female friends I have seemed so much more demanding, deceptive and determined in their wants and intentions, yet at the same time, I understand that they are just pampering themselves and exercising their feminine rights. Somehow I respect that and even love them for that. The male species can be spineless and such weirdos, I know. Perhaps it is just her game of getting me hooked, so much so that I would proclaim that:"No matter what, I will not quit you, you have my words for it!" or something in that sense.

No comments: