Saturday, October 08, 2005

Nothing More Painful

You know what? I don't really worry much about anything now a day. What I mean to say is that nothing frightens me anymore - I can do almost anything I want. There is no obstacle too high, no task too tough. To me, nothing is more painful than what I have gone through the last few weeks; the fear of never seeing someone you think of every seconds of your day, that she is probably the only chance for happiness and yet I have let her passed by without as much as a whimper. No, after this, there is absolutely nothing more depressing, dismal and devastating. Everything else in this world can be just dissected into smaller, simple parts to be conquered individually, but not this. Thereafter, I don't know whether to grieve or laugh.

PS: I realised we are, but only defeated by ourselves, or rather something inside us - our mind and our heart.

No comments: