Thursday, July 07, 2005

Joy amid Procrastination

I am easily tired out these days. Strangely, it may be due to my lack of exercise. Whatever reasons I give will come out sounding like excuses, I know.

I finished my first lesson in audit for this term last night. Although, this is not the first time that I am studying the subject, the lecturer was so competent that he managed to give me another perspective completely fresh from the oven. It was as if I was learning a foreign language and I rejoiced in the experience, although a lot of work is required of me before the next class.

I have a feelng that I may be overloading myself. Starting with my Toastmasters club's AGM tonight, for which I have to produce the minutes and I even have not started with the standard stuff. Another class is coming up on Saturday, under which I know the lecturer can be pretty demanding. I have to get a tie on saturday before my next Toastmasters meeting. And talking about the meeting, I have not even prepare my speech yet. So much to accomplish, yet so little time. Blame it on my procrastination and my indulgence in things that do not require my immediate attention, like reading the books on my list. But I have to say that I enjoy every minute when I completely put myself into it. Well, that ought to count for something, doesn't it?

No comments: