Saturday, July 23, 2005

Double Me

My friend, KL was just telling me after lunch how all bloggers have a double identity - one on the blogosphere, the other in the real world. He was half teasing me for being rather secretive about my blog. I thought he was rather nosy for prying into what I have written about the Jap film we watched together - which he had, by chance, spotted me typing the other day. I just rebutted him by saying that I didn't write about him, which was true, so he had no need to concern himself with my blog. Ouch! I thought I hit the nail on its head. And hello!! My blog is my private world where I can write what I want and when I want. Yet it is opened to the real world to see. Only that they should never know my true identity in the real world. That is the catch. NOONE should know my identity. I protect that fiercely. I guess that I would not be writing these semi-junks if I know someone I know is going to read them and this is only one of a blog's many drawing powers. I wonder how things would change if I have a special loved one. Come to think of it, it is definitely cool to have a secret identity, as long as one stays single.

No comments: