Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday Night's Fever

I am so sick and tired of my kind of life, that I finally understood why some people are so willing to give up their existence in this world to go to another of higher order, if that is what they think. No fireworks, no surprise gifts, just plain sailing - so much so that I crave for tidal waves of disastrous proportion to crash into my life, to wash away the boredom, to cleanse my soul of illness. If I will to pass this world for a good cause, my life would be complete. No regrets. At least, I may even get to start a new life all over again.

Friday nights especially is getting on my nerve; empty nights feeding empty souls. I count myself fortunate to be able to at least pretend to enjoy myself. It isn't that difficult to give yourselves reasons to be happy. Other than being optimistic about my emotional state, I have learnt from experiences the importance of appreciating the little things in life. I am indeed grateful. I know I would not be what I am today without having gone through the dark alleys of yesterdays. I like to believe that men spend most of their lifetimes in preparation to eventually shower their women with love and care. And if one is ready, his destiny will appear before him. With or without a soul mate, one will have acquired the strength to carry on the journey that is life. Ultimately, true happiness is to be comfortable with yourselves.

No comments: