Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Uniqueness

Maybe I need a bucket list - who don't? I am now convinced that you need a purpose in life, to give it meaning. Mine was to write a book at one time - which explains my regular writing and reading. Another time before that, it was the pursuit of happiness - that is spending time on things that make me happy. Attaining happiness sounds so simple then. Now, part of me realised that life is also about responsibility. In a good sense, you are responsible for yourself, in exploring your own uniqueness, as you come out with your own solutions and decisions to fulfill the tasks in each moment that life bestows. It is your uniqueness, which belongs only to you, that gives you the power and the freedom to do so. So why not seize every moment to plow, plant your seeds and watch them grow.  

No comments: