Saturday, March 04, 2023

Point

There must be a point you arrive at in your life where nothing really matters, everything turns trival. Everything, except your own life, as in your own health, which defines your existence. You can see it in an office environment too, of course: your life is your employment eligibility; except that you can always change employment, or office. Still, health is wealth; no employer loves an employee who is always absent for whatever reason. And I am relishing a second "life". Or rather I "revent" my life at the office, take on a different role, which taps on different skillsets and relies on my experience and knowledge. I guess it is part of a natural progression due to my seniority, and the key is to keep learning. Now, the last point I have no doubt.

P.S.: I wish that I had written more on this page. I can't even comprehend where have my days gone to, even though I have reduced my hours at the office.

No comments: