Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Suggestively...

There is this Marigold yogurt advertisement shown on prime time TV. A sexy lady seduces his male partner who is supposedly watching TV, sipping the white yoghurt with a spoon suggestively between her lustrous red lips. Suggestively - perhaps only in my mind.

A friend, upon hearing my confession of writing a blog (I swear I didn't know people would still be surprised by someone owning a blog in this age; am I a social media has-been?), bluntly asked for its URL address only to receive a flat "no". Perhaps in a momentary narrowness of mind, he reflected, without knowing anything at all about my blog, how its posts would be pretty lame, like detailing how I peep at the lady next to me at work, minute by minute. I have to laugh, suggestively: he got it mostly right.

One can't deny the right of another to draw his own conclusions from the bits and pieces of inklings swamping in the heat of the moment. Neither would it be right to crucify anyone for bearing  suggestive thoughts. Damn, I am sounding moralistic more than anything. But no, I am not suggesting anything...

No comments: