Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WTF??

Was really dismayed reading this. He may as well shut up, as by saying AIM 'did not make any financial gains" from the transaction', in my view he has admitted the sale of the computer systems in question can only be politically-motivated: no one in the right mind would set up a company not to earn money. And we, the tax-payers, are the "pawns" in the white-shirted mens' political game: there is a conflict between a political party's interest and the country's interest . Many netizens, like me, who question Dr Teo's statements, are worthy and willing "political pawns" for the hammer's people, I think.

Oh, did I mention that the probe ordered by our PM is just a "wayang" show? To "satisfy itself"? My foot!

Sure, you go ahead and satisfy yourself!

No comments: