Thursday, August 04, 2011

Thursday's Ramble

So, it is the nature of the crime that determines the sentence: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1144942/1/.html

But seriously, two years for two dollars?

Say, anyone interested in betting against Tony Tan becoming the next President?

Admittedly, Arsenal needs Joey Barton, though he is not the perfect match.

There are days when I feel I am no poet.

Too tired nowadays to read much after work, and I rather watch "Moonlight Resonance". I know, I know, it's an old drama series.

Been running regularly - that's a good thing.

Thinking of buying a Singapore soccer team jersey. That is the best thing next to playing for my country, and I feel the need for the young generation to be proud of our national soccer team, so who else but myself to take the lead.

No comments: