Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Brief Update


I think this must be one of the most underrated song by a local singer.

Fact: I haven't been writing much poetry, being out of inspiration. Words don't dance for me any more; they just lay dead in my D drive. One of my earlier poem:

Break

The worst break comes from within.
A hole opens up to suck me in,

Never to be filled as there are no words
For desires, or as a matter of fact,

Words are only puppets for a heart
Whenever called for, or uncalled,

But nothing can be worst when
The puppet strings break.

------

Just finished reading an old book from my shelf: Hermann Hesse's "The Prodigy". Next up, Arundhati Roy's "The God of Small Things"

Been running and swimming regularly, which I am pleased and means I am mentally and physically well. Preparing for my next 10 KM mass run in April.

No comments: