Monday, July 19, 2010

Lame Joke of the Day #???

Question: How does the male Apple snail make a move on the female Apple snail?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Answer: Slowly, very slowly...

Note: Most snail are hermaphrodites, not the Apple snail though.

Make a move...haha...

I know, I know, very, very lame...

P.S.: On another note, was writing a poem, when it occurred to me, that I've learnt through self-help books to never attach conditions, or fulfilling wants or desires, to happiness, yet subconsciously, I'm still attaching a price to it. I blame it on the so-called "There-is-no-free-lunch" symptom. So here is the poem:

I realised I stopped pouring out
My real self when I retreated

Into my own life, as if bearing
A cherished purpose to search

Alone a means - it almost seems
The only way - to happiness.

No comments: