Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Reasons I Haven't Been Blogging...

Now, one good reason would be that I have found someone special. But pardon me, that's not it.

No, absolutely no! No way am I learning French to drive a Taxi! Though "The Noose" was addictive going by that clip.

Poetry perhaps? Nah, well, maybe a little in Robert Frost and Carol Ann Duffy...
Enjoyed running the Mount Faber Run on Sunday with a reasonable finishing time despite a minor flu virus, and the build-up to it training at East Coast Park.

Glued to the box for "The Andromeda Strain" - "Mummy, it's over!" And that too refers to my blog break...

No, not much World Cup for me - too boring, much too boring. Every team seemed contented with a draw, leaving us paying armchair critics fuming. Hopefully the knock-out stage will prove to be more exciting...

No comments: