Friday, December 04, 2009

But yet, I am not finished.

Looking back, it seems an eternity since I last posted, which is probably what it is in the blogsphere.

So here I am, in a fastfood restaurant, wondering how I get here, what am I doing here looking at people - mostly youngsters, this being the school holidays. I am thinking, how time flies, but yet, I am not finished

I wrote one poem or two, unfinished. But yet, I am not finished. Still, my book review is going nowhere. But yet, I am not finished.

Today is Friday, the weekdays are ending. But yet, I am not finished.

I have loads to write, to tell, but still the thoughts run dry. But yet, I am not finished.

Sometimes I wonder, what have I to offer that this world does not already have? But yet, I am not finished.

P.S.: Written rather randomly, don't you think?

No comments: