Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just Another Lame Joke - Again.

The handphone was buzzing, in the classic tone of days long gone that seemed to shatter the earth. The manager from the other branch finally reached her cubicle and exclaimed aloud to no one in particular amid the infuriating ringing:"I thought I have the vibrator on..."

Vibrator? Haha...vibrator? Get the joke?

How come nobody is laughing?

Now, I'm just being plain crude. And this must be the lamest of my lame jokes. Note: Vi"bra*tor\, n. One that vibrates, or causes vibration or oscillation of any kind (ie. not necessarily for sexual stimulation). Hence, nothing wrong with what she said. Just that in my language, it'd sound better (or more polite) in an office environment with "I thought I have it on silent mode?"

1 comment:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Haha.

Reply "your vibrator spoil already"...