Thursday, December 20, 2007

Back to me

Words escape me. Now, I stand groping in the dark, yet they seem to be shining somewhere in the distance, waiting, screeching "come get me". There is a poet inside everybody they say, but is there a writer in me? I edge forward, ever hesitating, pull by a desire for brightness, for clarity. All muddled, heavy feet sinking in quicksand; spirit sullen, tied to an anchor bound for the sea bottom. I will be gone soon, as the wind, hardly an existence; like my words, like this post.

I will be back to me again, hopefully. Soon.

3 comments:

Siren said...

hello!

Thanks for popping by my blog. Nope, not educated overseas, just one of 'em English/Mandarin/Hokkien speaking ones in Singapore =D

Yes I'm a gooner. A gooner with lotsa scouser friends so I'm sorry you guys haven't been doing well the last couple of games. Don't fret, you have players like Alonso and Torres who are so so amazing after all.


Cheers! xx

(T) (H) (B) said...

Come back fast k..

Anonymous said...

Wellllllllll don't u leave too. but that was a very nice post. and merry xmas =)