Sunday, August 26, 2007

With Love, Goodbye.

With some time on my hands, and nothing much to say, I begin writing mrdes's obituary...

Well, we had better days. The excitement, the exalted shriek echoing from my heart at the first post; oh, you know what I mean. The words conscientiously conjured, constituting each post; the occasional comments dropped by well-meaning readers - all seemingly part of the hype, yet they meant much to me. At the end of the day, a few lines for my mindless thoughts and my rambling fatigue; how is that for therapy.

Where do I go from here? I have a tendency to quit before any relationship turns sour, I think. Like my with mrdes.

So with love, goodbye mrdes. With love, I will keep you in memory and close to my heart always.

I was once here, drunk in the sea of words - intoxicating indeed! Yet, here comes the time for my leaving. So with gladness and gratitude, we'll part into the setting sun...

With love, goodbye mrdes. With love, goodbye...

PS: I don't know why, but parting, though painful, forces each party to grow, to develop and to love oneself more. That is why this whim to part...

4 comments:

Whiskoffee said...

Hmmmmm... I dun understand your philosophy one wee bit.

Growing together with (at least somewhat) like-minded people is possible w/o parting.

Hmmmmm...

mrdes said...

I guess you're right too:) But what I've in mind, is quite different. I don't have the words to explain but let me illustrate my point:

I have a female friend, who was very devoted to his boyfriend of over 10 years, to the extent that she did not have a life of her own - so to speak - without any much friends, hobbies etc. All her days were spent with her boyfriend: she just followed what he did, sometimes, just watching by the side. So my other friends and I, having know her rather well, assessed that she was not in a healthy relationship: the only opinions, thoughts she had belonged to his bf.

In this case, leaving her bf would definitely do her more good, don't you think? For in a way, her bf was stalling her development as a person; she had grown dependent on his bf for a lot of things.

Anonymous said...

is she happier now?

mrdes said...

Hi enqi,

I think she is much happier now:) A completely changed person, she had gone through a lot of pain.