Monday, May 07, 2007

Blogspot's Problem

IT Moron is back in town. Blogspot is having some problem. When a blogger needs to post, all the icons and shortcuts are lined vertically, so he would have to scroll down before having the typing screen in view. Fear not, IT Moron is here; I just have to find a phone booth and the day will be saved...

IT Moron caught in the act:

After logging onto blogger, at the dashboard URL, change it from www.blogger.com/home to www2.blogger.com/home

A fear surfaces, like a nightmare where I wake up to find my blog deleted and all my posts gone - forever. Perhaps I should store their copies in my harddisk. Now, am I being phobic?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that happens to me too. i just keep clicking 'refresh' in the browser until it goes back to normal. i thought about keeping a backup of my blog too... then i realized... its more about what i write in the future that i care about, than what i wrote in the past :P

still tho, its probably a good idea to keep a backup. never know....

Winn said...

hi. thanks for dropping by and the compliment. maybe i dont enjoy writing. maybe i'm jus quite free these days:P

ur domain sounds familiar.

good luck in ur study. yeah it's hard to be part time study . i have never experienced it.but i know, it's tough. :)