Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Pass me the teacups please?

This world is full of idiots - that is for sure. Who ever say bimbo has no brain? Who ever say poly students will never make it in life? In case you are wondering what the hack I am rambling about, I am fussing about the latest Ms Singapore saga - a gal with just a normal degree - and the big fuck JC student who went on-line to denounce the freewheeling poly lads, most of which will probably buried him in shame with their University grades. You just wait, I can imagine them thinking. Some people just don't get it, don't they? They are not even half-way through their life yet, I know. Still, to make such a daredevil, judgemental comment really takes load of self-importance and narcissism. If your teacup of wisdom is overflowing, do you think you can fill some more? And yes, finally, the judges wake up to reality to attempt a search for a genuine beauty in a beauty pageant. Not that there isn't beauty among those with brains (before someone start to hurl teacups and saucers at me), but honestly, it is a BEAUTY pageant after all! How impressive your cert is shouldn't be the first pre-requisite. And not that I really support our gal to go far in the Ms Universe contest. What is there to prove when most of the judges are looking at the Asian representatives through a western perspective? This is of course, just my humble opinion.

Much, much later, @0439 hrs, 12 Apr: I note how shallow I am actually throughout this entry, especially the part about the Pageant being all about beauty, or boobs to be precise, with a face to boost of course.

No comments: