Thursday, March 16, 2006

Random Rambling (Running out of breath from life...)

I am really losing it; not only my patience, but also my mind. A colleague actually forgets the name of a file, the file format and the whereabouts of the softcopy she works with and saved to. Truly, utterly amazing! Talking to her is just like talking to a blank wall! And I had to crack my skull against the cold, hard bricks! Stubborn me! And pure stupidity too! I should have let her had it from my boss instead! That will surely teach her!

Ok, enough bitching about work! Pretty thoughts, pretty thoughts...complaining about others is never my objective in blogging, amounting to abuse of my blog (a voice in my head retorts: "Yeah right, as if this is the first time..."). I am beginning to falter in my blogging's principle again. *Sigh*...what to do...

I have a rough day actually. For some reason or none at all, I couldn't even bring myself to sms her. I just lack the energy I guess, yet I so wish to hear from her. I refrain from expanding on this thought to avoid sounding corny or even horny. Nothing juicy, R-rated you will see in this blog I swear; it will never be, for those under 16 or should it be 21 (my mind draws a blank here)?

Have you noticed the moon this few days? How perfectly benign and round it shines through the darkness, bearing a shade of romanticism? You can even read its grayish portions not unlike those in an atlas. That is exactly how I like the moon.

Loneliness; I would feel lot of it - always after evening classes for no particular reason. No different this day. I never understood why. On the way to the MRT station, I walked briskly with the noises of course mates' scrambling feet and Geylang's night traffic dancing to a beat of my eardrums. I noticed how all the sounds seemed to be magnified by the night air. Perhaps, I had listened to my heart beating in union with loneliness.

1 comment:

Truman said...

MrDes

my 'cover' is blown and my blog is shut down. I'm starting a new one and i hope that you find it. keep on keeping on.