Saturday, February 18, 2006

Strictly for Soccer Fanatics...

Our host, Germany: Radical, efficient, unstoppable (the ball's speed may reach 297 km/h)...



The Italian: Iron defense, small presence in midfield, passes to striker.... and Penalty (taken by Totti, no doubt)...


In a plan designed by Roger Lemerre, they try all possible hypotheses. Note the player in the midfield trying to play by himself...
Sometimes, the poetry lies in the simplicity...

The Brazilian flair...substance spiced up with the South American style?...


I repeat: strictly for the soccer fanatics...though the World Cup is still months away, I can't wait...

Readers' note: In case, you are wondering about the graphic quality of the plans above: well, they are the respective Nations' top secrets obtained by this blogger using unscrupulous methods and are posted at his peril . Except for the English plan, of course (I know, I know, me and my weird sense of humour).

No comments: