Monday, January 16, 2006

Just Another Monday...

Early morning...

Expectations build up, even though I had told myself not to harbour any. I didn't think that sis would be that serious. She caught me at home again on Saturday morning, and repeated her offer of not one, but two of her colleagues to be introduced. I am flattered, of course. But then, I am his brother after all. All I had to do was to sms sis my email address, hoping either girl will offer hers in return or msn me. My handphone number was also made available.

The week can't begin any better; I get the free Kinokuniya book vouchers for $80 from Hitler's Young today as part of a reading campaign. Yes, I am so very easily satisfied.

1555 hrs...

How to mend a weary heart? I wonder...

There are days when time slows to a crawl, like now - an afternoon typically fills with work on my desk, but nothing resembling the like on my mind. I am already starting to think about tomorrow's TM chapter meeting, about this evening's plan - should I go to Kinokuniya or to Plaza Singapura? Perhaps I have too much time on my hand. My thoughts even drift to having a girl, asking her out when my morale is low and kissing and smelling the softness in her hair. I wish I could do all that.

PS: Maybe I should just dig myself a dark black hole away from the nonsense and noise of everyday life and take a deep, long nap in it...

1735 hrs...

Home Sweet home, although it is pouring outside like no tomorrow...

No comments: