Friday, December 02, 2005

She is no Idler...

My Deepest Condolences...to the bloggers and Sondra's loved ones who have felt the loss of 'La Idler' Sondra. For the first time, surfing and reading other bloggers' entries has dampened my mood to write. Indeed, the blogosphere is a small and close community, at least in this part of the world. I have to say I had never visited Sondra's blog before then, but reading the other's entries on Sondra makes me felt to a certain extent as if I have know her all along. It is actually a strange feeling - knowing someone yet never to meet. But at the end of the day, I realised writing and blogging do help to narrow the distance between people, which is also the most important. It has been a great pleasure knowing someone like Sondra who has won over my admiration with the number of friends that she has made over the net. She, without doubt, must have been some great company. Ironically, she is no idler, having made so many friends in her young life. I am in envy.

PS: All the riches in this world could not replace the pleasure you receive from your relationships with others. Your kindness, wisdom and passion only serve as catalysts to each relationship. I would trade anything to leave this world with a host of loved ones and friends behind. For that is about the greatest legacy and testimony of one's existence.

1 comment:

dw said...

*wipes tear* touching, touching...