Monday, June 23, 2008

All About ERA

Ages ago, the new age-rock group ERA first caught my ears. Their international hit "Ameno" was then the jewel in the crown. Years later, "Ameno" still leave a familiar place in my heart. How can I forget the days when I, like those clowns in the video, mumbled the Latin/Italian-like chant on my way to work. Except that I don't cross my hands at my chest, and I definitely don't smoke at the same time.

Well, if you don't like the music, just try to get the joke, won't you? At least my hellish Monday is almost over - rejoice for me, please?

And I have to say this before signing off: Eric Levi, the leader of the group based in France, is a musical genius - no doubt about it!

PS: Just watched the highlights of the Italy vs Spain match. The Russian tank is roaring into the Spanish town for a high noon shootout. High up in the air, that is where the ball should be played. Mark my word! Mark my word! David Villa and company, beware!

No comments: