Sunday, July 22, 2007

Blog's Rating

Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

Haha. I had a great laugh with this gadget. The rating was determined by the presence of the word "hell" for one time.

Then I became obsessed with it...

HB:

Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

sex (23x) bitch (22x) cum (7x) fuck (6x) dick (3x) shit (2x) fucker (1x) (not bad at all, I thought)

Fireangel:

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

fucking (10x) shit (5x) hell (3x) kill (2x) death (1x)

Yet even more unexpected...

Idyllism:

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

pain (2x) xxx (1x) (This blog got the PG for "pain"?)

So, what is considered "Restricted" then?

The answer: Kenny Sia!

Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

slut (6x) crap (1x) (funny how the website misses out his hokkien profanity, yet rates the blog such)

Then I got carried away...

Sian:

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

sexy (2x) hell (1x)(And I suspect he is gay...haha)

I was not to be denied in my search for a "Restricted" Singaporean blog..

Ms Drinkalot:

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

fuck (6x) sex (2x) suck (1x)(Well done, Miss, you've done us proud...heehee)

2 comments:

JerL said...

funny.. My blog is rated PG!!! Lol. My conclusion after reading this post is you are damned bored!

mrdes said...

haha...is it that obvious?